Friday, February 18, 2011

T Shirt Printing dot Net Review!

http://www.tshirtprinting.net/personalised-t-shirts/ sent me this absolutley adorable cheeky monkey t-shirt for review. I was not paid to blog about it. Simply sent the t-shirt and asked for my personal opinion. It is so comfortable. I am wearing it right now. They sent me the blue one. And the image is great on it! I can't wait to wear it to go workout! The fabric is light, airy and comfy! I am overall extremely pleased!

They have all sorts of products you can have whatever image you want printed onto!

You can have your sports team logo printed onto a hoodie. A picture of someone you love, perhaps.
Just give then a call at 0800 046 7633

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.