Sunday, October 14, 2012

#gotitfree SMARTFOOD® Selects

Have you ever heard of SMARTFOOD® Selects?


  • I joined the SMARTFOOD® Selects BzzCampaign 
  • I got to try the Sour Cream & Onion Puffed Corn SmartFood Selects popcorn and it was addictive. There are 4 of us in the house and we tore that bag from end to end in record time! ( Thats to say we ate the whole bag fast!) It wasn't popcorn, but more textured like a cheese puff. It was way heatheir than cheese puffs tho. no ornage mess either!
  • There are also Cheddar, Parmesan and Brown Sugar and Cinnamon, which I used the coupon they sent me for.
  • The Brown Sugar Cinnamon was by far my favorite. It tasted buttery too! I love that it's not a typical flavor. It surprised me that I liked it, I assumed I wouldn't.
  • Look below to see some of the nutritional tidbits about my fave snack Brown Sugar & Cinnamon Popcorn
  • I "Like" SMARTFOOD® on Facebook, and suggest you & your smartest friends do, too
  • I didn't get to try the granola coated popcorn but I bet it's also REALLY good!!! I bet the Honey Cinnamon Pecan is the BOMB! (I didn't see it in my local Publix, but hopefully I'll find it soon!)
  • I love this stuff. I had never tried it before, so special TY to Bzzagent for sending it to us!!!


  • ABOUT Granola Coated Cinnamon Pecan Popcorn by SMARTFOOD SELECTS .,,,,,
  • This deliciously crunchy, all-natural snack is prepared with popcorn coated with whole rolled oats and roasted pecans. Each morsel is sprinkled with the warm and comforting flavors of cinnamon, honey, and brown sugar for a delightfully sweet treat.

You should also know...

  • I'm a BzzAgent ( #imabzzagent ) and because of this reason only was I (luckily, try not to be lime green jello!) selected to receive samples & coupons
  • My honest, hype-free opinion is that I truly love this product and I know you will too!
  • I definitely follow the BzzAgent Code of Conduct #gotitfree
  • Will you RT this blog post's tweet for me to help me spread Bzz on Twitter?







and for your amusement purposes only...



Disclaimer: All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.