Tuesday, October 16, 2012

I STILL haven't seen this movie, and I was probably the MOST excited person on the planet for it- but it hasn't made it's way to Redbox..


..and I didn't get picked to review it. :(
BUT _ Time to Get Down to MONKEY Business!

In celebration of DisneyNature's summer release of CHIMPANZEE on Blu-ray Combo Pack, we've got a whole lot of cuteness




Clips From the Bonus Material on the Blu-ray

"Daily Grind" (Bonus)



"Oscar Looks Contemplative" (Bonus)

"What It Takes" (Bonus)


1 comments:

Unknown said...

when i saw the previews for this i wanted to see it. I love the work that they do over with the chimps and seeing a new look into them would be great. i too have to wait till i can rent it.
mrs.jamie_tucker @ hotmail.com

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.