Monday, July 1, 2013

The premier online source of Hawaiian Specialty Coffees


Coffees of Hawaii: is an awesome site featuring special blends of 100% MOLOKA‘I COFFEE!
I love that they also carry espresso. I am an avid coffee drinker, and drink it almost everyday! I love trying new blends and varieties and brands.

Nowadays, with the internet at our fingertips (quite literally) there is no excuse not to try each and every blend known to man, and that is what I intend to do! Coffee gives me energy and I love knowing it comes from a special place. Being healthy and drinking exotic drinks, and eating exotic foods, is like a mini vacation- in your own kitchen! You never heave to leave the house to even buy it.

 I would love to visit Hawaii, but until then, Coffees of Hawaii will tide me over! If you need help discovering what blend is best, then check out their website. They have a ton of different kinds!


 "You can moderate the influence of any of our Hawaii-grown coffees by choosing a blended line. Island Style Moloka‘i, Island Style Maui, Island Style Kona In these, no less than 10% Hawaiian beans are mixed with strictly high grown shade coffee from Central America, harvested on the slopes of Nicaragua's second-highest mountain, Cerro de Jesus. Located in the Nueva Segovia region n"ear the Honduras border, our Cerro de Jesus plantation covers 1,000 acres with over a million trees. To produce the finest specialty coffees possible, by controlling the process from the growing of coffee seedlings through to the harvesting, milling and fresh roasting of green coffee. To respect our islands' history and spirit in telling our story. To respect the environment and donate 1% of our sales proceeds to "1% for the Planet" and its member organizations.
The Island Style Kona is French roast. All the other blends are medium-to-dark roast, including the flavored ones. Vanilla. Macadamia. Mmmm! "

 I plan on trying the Vanilla very soon. What can I say? I am a sucker for vanilla beans and coffees! Their site also features cups and saucers, brewing accessories and equipment, even apparel! Coffee lovers we don't have to go to Hawaii to try their awesome blends, we can order it online now!


Disclosure- I was compensated for this post, but all opinions are still 100% mine!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.