Friday, July 5, 2013

Ivory 2 N 1 body wash #influenster

Influenster sent us a HUGE bottle of their new body wash, Hair and Body 2-In-1 soap! I love the look of it, most importantly the price. BUT- I also am going ga-ga for the scent. It leaves me feeling so moisturized. Next time your at the store, you should definitely check it out. I bet you'll love it!


DISCLOSURE - A product was provided to me for free by #Influenster and Ivory! Check out their social networks here!~ Twitter.com/Ivory & Facebook.com/Ivory If your a blogger, or like FREE products, catch up with Influenster too!~
Twitter.com/influenster and Facebook.com/Influenster

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.