Wednesday, August 19, 2009

yay!

I was having problems with my online voicemail service. But I figured it out. YAYAYAYAYYAY!
See, the problem was, for some reason RealPlayer, QuickTime and MediaPlayer just quit working and wouldn't play my k7@k7.net messages. If you ever have this problem, go to Accessories, then entertainment, and find your Sound Recorder. Then open and play the file from there. YAY ME! :D I have been building up messages for weeks, I had no Idea who they are from. But I got to listen to them all this AM! Anyway, whatever I'm just excited!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.