Friday, August 28, 2009

UGH! annoyed!

IS EVERYONE AS SICK OF THESE EMAILS AS ME? IS THERE ANYONE THAT ACTUALLY FALLS FOR THEM?
i say, what everyone everywhere start doing is opening up your own spam email adress at aol, yahoo, gmail, or hotmail and start writing them back- syaing ok- so where do you want me t send them money- and let them actually think we are going to send it to them, but act like we dont understand like we need clarification, then ask for their phone numbers, and- prank call the hell outta them, then tell them your about to get thrown out of your house, can they please send you 200$
or maybe even just 20? anything would help!
thats what i say the solution to THIS (as noted in the fwd below) problem is. i get these emails with some real frequency as i enter sweepstakes and request samples- the ones that never show are duh SPAMMERS_ however they do go about getting their email adresses, i say lets F**K w them the way we do telemarketers! LMAO!!!!

--- On Fri, 8/28/09, Mrs.Laura Alex wrote:

> From: Mrs.Laura Alex
> Subject: Stop Contacting Them!!!
> To:
> Date: Friday, August 28, 2009, 5:11 PM
> Hello Dear,
>
> I am Mrs. Laura Alex, I am a US citizen, 48 years Old. I
> reside in District of Columbia 20534. My residential address
> is as follows 320 First Street, NW Washington, District of
> Columbia 20534, United States, am thinking of moving since I
> am now wealthy. I am one of those that took part in the
> Compensation in Nigeria many years ago and they refused to
> pay me, I had paid over $42,000 while in the US, trying to
> get my payment all to no avail.
>
> So I decided to travel down to Nigeria with all my
> compensation documents, And I was directed to meet Mr. Izu
> Michael, who is the member of COMPENSATION AWARD COMMITTEE
> and a Human Rights Activist (Lawyer), and I contacted him
> and he explained everything to me. He said whoever is
> contacting us through emails are fake.
>
> He took me to the paying bank for the claim of my
> Compensation payment. Right now I am the most happiest
> woman on earth because I have received my compensation funds
> amounting to $15,000,000.00 Moreover, Mr. Izu Michael,
> showed me the full information of those that are yet to
> receive their payments and I saw your email as one of the
> scam victims, that is why I decided to email you to stop
> dealing with those people, they are not with your fund, they
> are only making money out of you. I will advise you to
> contact Mr. Izu Michael
>
> You have to contact him directly on this information
> below.
>
> COMPENSATION AWARD HOUSE
> Name : Mr. Izu Michael (Barrister)
> Email: (rev.izu.michael@live.com)
>
> You really have to stop dealing with those people that are
> contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them,
> it is not in anyway with them, they are only taking
> advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have
> nothing.
>
> The only money I paid after I met Mr. Izu Michael was just
> $580 for the paper works, take note of that.
>
> Thank You and Be Blessed.
>
> Mrs. Laura Alex
> 320 First Street, NW
> Washington, District of Columbia 20534
> USA.
>
>
>

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I usually write "f*ck off" back or if I am really pissy I will write some long drawn out thing about how dumb do they think I am and they need to get a life...blah blah.

Nicole said...

You have to follow a lot of other blogs & comment on all the blogs and people will start following you. We all start at with 0 followers.

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.