Saturday, November 28, 2015

@momsmeet @bobsredmill #glutenfree & @harvestsnaps #snappeacrisps

Bloggers! You gotta join greenmomsmeet.com for sampling opportunities like these I got from bobsredmill.com & Harvestsnaps.com! Moms Meet sends all natural green products that are new, fresh, widely available, most of all better for you and your family! I was sent gluten free Muffin brownie & cake mixes from Bobs Red Mill & Harvest Snaps sent all varieties of their Snappea Crisps . Even the lentil kind, but I liked the wasabi ranch flavor best. They taste great dipped in guacamole too. They are like cheese curls only made with peas instead of corn puff surprisingly similar and very tasty! My kids and mom group loved them! The muffins we made with the Bobs Red Mill gluten free mixes were also a hit. They were moist and Delicious!
Thanks for reading my review!
Casey














Twitter.com/bobsredmill
twitter.com/harvestsnaps

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.