Monday, February 25, 2013

Pinterest Hop linky




Pinterest is one of the most rapidly growing Social Networks online. They are right on par these days with Twitter, which is quite impressive. A reported 15-17% of social network users use both Twitter and/or  Pinterest. While that doesn't compare to the 65% or more that use facebook, with the 4% growth in record time, Pinterest will top Twitters numbers in no time. If you are not using Pinterest for link expsure to your site, you're missing out! You should use all.
I personally use very few, since I do not have time for all. I have yet to get swept into the instagram sensation, but here are links to my other social networks. I am really good about following people back within 24hours.

I use LinkedIn: Linkedin.com/in/1caseycolette

Pinterest: 1caseycolette

Facebook: Facebook.com/LocomotionOFexpressions
(my personal FB pg is 1caseycolette)

Twitter: @1caseycolette

Blogger, which you already know, since you are reading this.

About.Me : about.me/1caseycolette

Its easy to find me on social networks since I always use the same handle. I recommend you keep it simple for your readers and fans too.
Add your link to your personal Pinterest page to gain a few follows. Once you add yours, please follow others on the list, and also Tweet, or Like this post, so others can find it and add theirs too.

Thanks for the support, and for reading Locomotion of Expressions.

Please first add me on pinterest! ~ 1caseycolette!~






1 comments:

Kelly ~ Our Everyday Harvest said...

Thank you for inviting me. I just linked up my Pinterest page.

So happy to have you link up at the Harvest of Friends Weekend Blog Hop this past weekend! Have a great week! ~Kelly Our Everyday Harvest

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.