Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Why I shop sites that I shop on.


I have been a blogger for Edenfantasys for quite sometime. Not only do I recommend them to my readers, but also constantly to my close friends and family. I cant even picture using another site I am so loyal to them. I have been using them for almost 3 years, and I know their site like the back of my hand. I love being on their newsletter list, they don't email often, but when they do, its quality over quantity!
I love when they have money saving promotions, which are always not to be missed! Don't forget to the click the link that says FREE GIFT and add a freebie to your order. I usually get the sex toy wipes!

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

Here's the latest batch (image below) you can see this page yourself here: Edenfantasys.com/promotions

One of the coolest things I found recently was this dice game, that's inside a bottle of massage oil, so not only will you get a massage, but the perfect opportunity to spring the sex game your partner probably wouldn't play otherwise. I mean, do you get up in the middle of Law & order SVU and say, OK lets play this dice sex game? Haha!  At least the massage oil eases the transition form married life to romantic playtime more seamlessly.
There are rules, or you can make up your own. personally- I think making up your own would be much more fun.
The oil is rather large, and extremely affordable, since it's only 11.99.

Another item perfect for me, a little pricier was in the bath & body area on their site. Check out this Sensual Cooling Gel which is $34.90.. but looks like it would be really cool!
One of my favorite items I bought from them was this lockable toy case. That thing is small, pretty, and functional. I like it a lot!!!

No matter what you need; Edenfantasys is bound to have it. They're not just toys but other things too, books and lingerie and beauty products like makeup!  Everything is competitively priced and quality. I have been buying for quite sometime and have yet to have an issue. Even if you do, they are great with exchanges as well. The best part of the website is definitely the points program for gift cards toward their site, just for browsing their site!!! Check em out!!


Read more posts about this company by yours truly


Disclaimer: I will receive a free gift card in exchange for this post. I was not compensated in any other way. All opinions are 100% my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.