Thursday, January 10, 2013

Cross my heart & hope to die: sounds so morbid. doesn't it?



If ever leave me baby-- leave some morphine at my door. 'Cuz it would take a whole lot of medication... to realize what we used to have -- we don't have it anymore. There's no religion that could save me, no matter how long my knees are on the floor. So keep in mind all the sacrifices I'm making, to keep you by my side, to keep you from walking out the door. There'll be no sunlight if I lose you baby-- there'll be no clear skies, if I lose you baby. Just like clouds my eyes will do the same, if you walk away... everyday it'll rain... rain, rain- rain.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.