Thursday, October 1, 2015

Cosmetic Obsession #bbblogger

Ipsy is so cool!~ I'm very excited about this month's glam bag which I get for only ten bucks a month! Keeps me from going overboard at the stores bc I have new makeup and I get to try fab new brands I might not have otherwise! PLUS + I get so many compliments!  You should check out Ipsy
Very cool! Love the personalizing of your kit. Each kit, each month- could have a number of different things, just depends on how you answer the initial quiz! So what brand "makeup-ista" are you?Whats your cosmetic obsession?





(The images contained in this post are not my own but are other bloggers past boxes, so a peek at what's to come if you sign up)

** Please use the links in the post so I can get credit for referring you, as a thanks to me telling you about the offer.

Thanks for being a reader of Locomotion of Expressions & I was not compensated for this post in any way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.