Wednesday, January 13, 2010

cuz ima pothole

idk y but i nvr get on here anymore- could i b bc im uber lazy now?im literally reeking of boredom. if it had a smell it would smell delicious., maybe butterfly flower by bath and body works. or maybe tommy girl, happy by clinique or even just me, by miss paris hilton. yea i smell like whore, but boredom does too! ;) lol- hahah
idk what i came here to write about. i really have not too much to say. o yes, i did find out my due date is june 1st but i will b 40 weeks on june 2nd? weird.
ill tell u why this is weird.
wird bc the new babys bday would b
june 2
gigis bday is july 2
& then u guessed it my bday is august 2

then haha funnily noahs is sept 20
lol
yeah he missed it by 18 days
but it still has a 2! lol

k thats about it
ill leave you with the funniest bit of commercial hilariousness ive found recently

: "oh no! your tire's all flat 'n' junk! oh no, did i do that to you? i'm sorry! let me get out my cellular phone, call your record, oh shoot... i got no phone! cause...





IMA POTHOLE! ..... hmmm.....kkkkkkkk..............BYE!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.