Friday, December 11, 2015

KateQuinnOrganics.com #10dollarSale Everything greatly reduced in time for holidays

Do you ever just need to find the perfect gift for a little one, but don't know where to start?

Then let me reccomend this funky bright line of organic childrens clothes I have come to know and love. I have bought a few things from them in the past, and my children receieve numerous compliments about their attire.
10$ sale happening now! HURRY!
I had this gorgeous purple paisley collared dress for Devonny when she was smaller.. Oh. My. Goodness!!!
In any case, you should check out their sale if you have small children or small children to buy for this year. I love that this is a brand I can trust.

I scrolled through the sale, and I have a ten month old little boy.. Rowan!
This is my favorite item in their sale currently!
http://www.katequinnorganics.com/boys-event/long-sleeve-kimono-bodysuit-horse/


DISCLOSURE: I will recieve free item(s) for posting this. Regardless I do do love this brand and reccomend them to my readers.

Thanks for reading my blog.
Happy holidays y'all!
~Casey

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.