Thursday, September 3, 2015

Save your meat!

No I am just kidding, but get great deals on meat with buying it in bulk and having it delivered. I once did a blog review for this company and they showed me how their process works. They have a van they bring certain foods to certain areas at certain times. SO basically you save tremendous amounts per lb by buying in bulk and then meet the van at a usual pickup location. Mine is only 15-20 minutes from my home.  The chicken I got lasted for months! I am thinking about buying from them again, so I thought I would share my referral.
You save money by using my links.
Thanks!~

zayconfresh.com/refer/zf237648

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.