Saturday, July 12, 2014

BABY thats whats left of me, I dont have very far to fall






I had a wall built higher than soul can hope or mind can hide and then somehow you managed to find a crack in that hole. Now that wall has been reinforced and I never wish to be without it. I never want to love again if it hurts this much to lose it. The happiness of love is not worth this pain.
There was something in that building drawing me in, tempting me with something I could have only dared to dream of, a love so beautiful that it would take my breath away. And you did, I couldn’t breathe. I saw you and instantly my heart knew what it had waited so long for. I knew more about you in a few short months that I would about anyone else in a lifetime. I traced every part of you and memorized every curve, forever burned into my head.
It’s always funny to me, matters of the heart. My heart that still continues to beat even when it’s been shattered in pieces. My heart that still has the ability to love even after its love has been ripped from it. The heart can be torn and thrown around, ripped, and shredded, and yet it still remains, there in our chest, forever beating against our skin, reminding us that we are alive and that a broken heart kills you in a much different way than death. My heart breaking has brought unbearable sadness to my life. A love so great that separation from him breaks it even more. 
They say that the heart that loves withstands the test of time, but the heart that loves and loses only has the strength to withstand what is left in the bitterness that follows a heartbreak. 
My love, you have no idea how much I love you. No one on this earth has any idea how much. Every single love in this world is different and everyone loves differently. Never does the same love happen twice. Never will anyone love you the way I do, and for that, I am sorry. I did not chose this, and I would never chose for you to live the rest of your life with a mediocre love. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.