Tuesday, July 2, 2013

#COUPON for #Alabama #summerFUN!~ Splash Adventure #Waterpark!


I've never personally been to Splash Adventure--Alabama's greatest water adventure, but I will be going soon, because I shared the coupon with you- they are gifting us tickets to go! How cool is that?

 I love how you can create water fun your way, whether it's relaxing by the wave pool and enjoying the lazy river or amping up the excitement with monster slides, Wipeout Adventure Course, Mist-ical Maze, Zip Line and more!

 We are excited to see the new Sea Lion show through July 21st and experience special events throughout the season as well! It sounds like great for the family or a larger group outing. Being that it is located on the 20/59 Exit 110 just minutes from Birmingham and Hoover, its not too far for me or my friends and their children, so I hope my readers and friends/family take advantage of this great deal! Your welcome!!!! Save 5$ now!!
DISCLOSURE - I will be provided free tickets for sharing this coupon and information, although my views and opinions are still my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.