Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Smiley Cookies Halloween review


http://www.smileycookie.com/halloween-smiley-cookies-dozen.html

Mini Cookies $13.99
Original Smiley Cookies (large) $13.99
https://www.facebook.com/smileycookiestore


SmileyCookie(.com) sent me this lovely pack of Halloween cookies I just HAD to share with you!


Now, I am not a mind reader and have never assumed to be one. But I have an idea what you might be thinking. If you are anything like me, and you have kids, and take your kids to the grocery store with you.. then there is a good chance your kids have begged for the decorative cookies at the store. Then, will not eat it! What are those things for? decoration? they are most definitely not edible. But these cookies are. I was quite surprised when I bit into one and it tasted amazing! To boot, it's also really really cute, and guaranteed to put a smile on the lucky recipients face! 


Check out the Halloween Gift Basket 's.





WARNING! The only drawback I found to these cookies is you cannot sneak one. Not that i would. Laughing.* No actually, I didn't sneak them at all... I am saying if you were to try to. This container is very very noisy. I found this out because Devonny was asleep, and I was attempting to quietly open the package. it is just not possible. This could be construed as a good or a bad thing.

The best part!
Besides the cookies tasting excellent, I was most impressed with the packaging, and I took many pictures of it for you. I know that the box alone would cheer someone up in a second. How could it not? if I was sick or having a rough time for whatever reason, and someone sent these cookies to me, I just know it would brighten up my day! Another plus about the box is it can be re-purposed for many things.




I LOVE candy corn!


The kids loved the cookies, and they were gone within two days! I couldn't tell them no, mostly because Gigi is a sneaky little one. She waits until I go outside to water the garden to get in them! Smart little cookie, pardon my pun!
Also, they would like for you to offer a link to our Facebook page: (BELOW)  If you like them on Facebook you will receive a 20% off Coupon good on the Halloween Cookies









Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.