Thursday, April 14, 2011

SheSpeaks Hormel Compleats






I am a part of this wonderful online program for moms (or anyone, really!) called Shespeaks! Shespeaks lets you learn about (and test!) new products! I have gotten quite a few things from them over the years, but have never blogged about it. Well, I was being selfish, keeping them all to myself! But, the most recent things they have sent me is their Johnsonville sausage program (in which I got some free coupons to buy Johnsonville sausage) but today I want to share with you about Hormel CompleatsKids meals. They are just like the ones for adults, if you have ever seen those. Basically just a "compleat" (complete) meal. Packed with vitamins and nutrients and more convenient than your typical can of ravioli. They come in four varieties.

Ravioli, Spaghetti and meatballs, Chicken and pasta, and macaroni and beef! Gigi really likes them!

There is also this neat website Hormel made to go hand in hand with the Compleatskids. On the website it encourages you to spend time with and play games with your children, as well as stay active. There are downloadable activities and certificates and progress trackers. Its like a fun little way to connect and learn about staying fit with your kids!
I took some screen shots of what they site has to offer. Don't just take my word for it! See for yourself!
Progress Chart:

Certificate:

Available Activities (this part is fun and neat too!




To learn more about Shespeaks and to join (click here!) You can also follow them on twitter, or if you are on facebook more, connect with them here.

Look for them in stores!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.