Sunday, November 13, 2011

#NSNation Nutrisystem locked and loaded, ready for takeoff!

After eating all that Halloween Candy- I need a diet.... bad! That, and Noah will be home soon. I want to be looking my best! I am so so sooooo excited that I got accepted to be a Nutrisystem blogger! What this means is every week, for the next four months, you will be seeing posts from me and my weight loss journey! I am not overweight at all, just "fluffy". After having two kids and being married and a stay at home mom... I am just not comfortable with where my weight is. I am nowhere near and svelete as I used to be. Just ask my friends. they constantly are telling me I am bigger. And I am. Right now I am at 151 lbs! Before I got pregnant with Devonny, I was 135! I am determined to get back there, but eating habits are hard to change.



We all should be familiar with Nutrisystem. The commercials and the brand is bigger than you would think. They have some great deals going on right now too, such as a lock in their lowest prices of the year special with auto-delivery! In addition, they boast over 130 chef inspired foods. I love food. (LOL!) So I can't wait to try them and let you know how they taste! Nutrisystem has something for everyone! Family plans, Diabetic plans, vegetarian plans, and Seniors plans, as well as diet plans targeted specifically for men and one designed for a woman's diet needs as well!.


Some of the food being sent to me will be pantry ready and some of it frozen!


Here is what I will be getting in my first shipment, here in a few days!
YOUR ORDER INCLUDES:
Nutrisystem Sport Water Bottle (1)
Cranberry Orange Pastry (1)
NutriFlakes Cereal - 40% Bran Flakes (1)
Apple Strudel Scone (1)
Apple Strudel Bar (1)
Chocolate Chip Scone (1)
Beans & Ham Soup (2)
Black Bean Tortilla Soup (1)
Chicken and Pasta in Cacciatore Sauce (1)
Chicken Salad (2)
Fettuccini Alfredo (1)
Noodles with Chicken and Vegetables (1)
Pasta Parmesan with Broccoli (1)
Pasta with Beef (1)
Split Pea Soup (1)
Red Beans & Rice with Chicken Sausage (1)
BBQ Sauce over Beef, Beans and Rice (1)
Cheese and Spinach Ravioli with Meat Sauce (1)
Chili with Beans (1)
Flame Broiled Beef Patty - Cooked (1)
Lasagna with Meat Sauce (1)
Macaroni & Cheese with Beef (1)
Pasta Primavera with Tofu (1)
Wedged Potatoes with Beef Strips (1)
Vegetable Fajita (1)
Vegetable Lasagna with Basil Tomato Sauce (1)
Vegetarian Chili (1)
Grilled Chicken Breast (1)
Almond Biscotti (1)
BBQ Soy Chips (1)
Double Chocolate Almond Cookie (1)
Chocolate Crunch Bar (1)
Honey Mustard Pretzel Bits (2)
Peanut Butter Cookie (1)
Strawberry Shortcake Bar (1)
White Chocolate Chunk Cookie (1)
Chocolate Chip Cookie (1)
Fudge Brownie (1)
Blueberry Muffin (1)
Mexican-Style Tortilla Soup (1)
Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookies (1)
Peppermint Cookie Patty (1)
Thin Mint Crisp Bar (2)
Select10 (TM) (1)
Turkey Hot Dog (1)
Carrot Cake (1)
Penne Pasta & Chicken in Alfredo Sauce (Made With Breast Meat) (1)
Women's Basic Kit 1 (1)
Peanut Butter & Jelly Bar (2)
Scrambled Eggs with Vegetables (3)
Southern-Style Biscuits & Gravy (3)
Maple Flavored Breakfast Patty (2)
Homestyle Beef with Mashed Potatoes & Gravy (1)
Meatloaf & Tomato Sauce with Mashed Potatoes (1)
Chocolate Cake (1)
Golden Pound Cake (1)
Swedish Meatballs with Pasta in Sauce (1)
Cinnamon Bun (2)
Double Chocolate Muffin (1)
Banana Nut Muffin (1)
Black Beans and Rice (1)
Southwest-Style Chicken Wrap (1)
BBQ Sauce with Pork Wrap (1)
Three Cheese Pasta with Chicken (1)

Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling Phone: 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog





Disclaimer:  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.